Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Late... 12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Free design - link to the Plum Street Samplers "Grand Finale" blog post is here

Sorry.... I am so late posting this pic of my finished second day square.  I did have this finished in February but I just kept running out of time to post!


I am stitching this on 28ct Jobelan "Gold Digger" from Colour Cascade Fabrics and using threads from Jodyri Designs.  The colours I am using are: Sense & Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, The Olde Curiosity Shoppe and Into Midnight (the border).

Day 3 is progressing nicely.... hopefully I will get back to post that before the end of March!

Til next time, happy stitching :o)

11 comments:

  1. This is looking lovely, the colours in the doves are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noni, this is looking fabulous - O h, I do love the names of the threads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great floss colours, lovely stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing Day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it's too late. You used some great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you are using. Changes my view of this entire project.

    ReplyDelete