Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 28 October 2016

Serendipitous Jo's October Ornie - Presents

I have decided to stitch the Christmas Cubes by Primitive Hare as my Christmas project this year.  I looked at the themes which Kaye had chosen for this year and all but two are covered by the Cubes.  Perfect!  It does mean that I will stitch the letters out of order but I can cope with that.

Here is Cube 8 - M


Here are the eight I have stitched so far:


And here is the first one finished into a cube:



I have some good news to share, I got an email from Immediate Media earlier this week telling me that I have been nominated in their Best Blog Category.   I was blown away and had to log on to see the other nominees.  I am in good company, there's a couple of designer blogs, one with 3 times the followers I have, a group blog and a couple of other bloggers who have really nice blogs, although one seems to be having a little break right now.  

If you enjoy my personal blog Serendipitous Stitching, I wonder if you would mind voting for me.

This is the website where you can vote - British Craft Awards.  There are several categories to vote in and have your say.  The first question asks if you live in the UK but that is only to assess your eligibility to be included in the prize draw.  Non UK residents can still vote, so please do!

10 comments:

KimM said...

Lovely stitching .....congratulations on being nominated! Awesome!!
xxx

Aďka said...

Stitching is beautiful!
A.

Kaisievic said...

Already voted for you, my dear and I would vote multiple times if that were allowed! lol! Lovely stitching on the cubes.

Marie said...

Mais que c'est beau,j'aime cette déclinaison en cube!
Vous avez choisi de jolis fils et toile,j'aime beaucoup.

Bea said...

Lovely stack of presents for October. My vote is in and, like Kaye I wish I could vote more than once.

Unknown said...

adorable. love that it works out for the themes too.

Khristine Doiron said...

Look at you go! Only one letter left! They look wonderful! And congrats on being nominated!! That is so cool! Just finishing voting :)

Lili said...

Beautiful!!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Everything is beautiful!

Brigitte said...

The two stacks of gift packages look so nice, Jo.