Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 21 October 2016

October Ornament

Hello again!

I hope everyone is having a lovely October!  So far our October here in eastern Canada has been fairly nice.  Just wet and windy.

This month I chose Christmas ABC by Shepherd's Bush from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue.  I chose this because there are 4 presents in it, well 3 for sure and one that I am 75% sure it is a present.  Can you find them all?

I really had a lot of fun stitching this and can't wait to get started on more Shepherd's Bush patterns!


I love all the themes for next year!  Right now I am going to check out what I have that I want to stitch that I can sneak into the themes each month.  :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!
And if you don't celebrate Halloween, Happy Stitching!

Khristine

16 comments:

Rita said...

Great choice for the theme and beautiful stitching.

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you so much Rita!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a great little ornie which would cover a lot of different themes for this year and next!

Kaisievic said...

This is a great choice. I stitched it a few years ago and loved it. It was a gift for someone, so I no longer have it. You have inspired me to stitch it up again. Lovely work.

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Jo! It really would fit with lots of themes and it was so enjoyable to stitch :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Kaye! So happy I could be of some inspiration :) I am sure you will have just as much fun the second time around!

Bea said...

Terrific stitch! That's a lot of Christmas in a pretty small place.

Marie said...

Une broderie bien dans le théme de Noël,délicate !
J'aime la couleurs de votre toile,sympathique.
Bonne broderie a vous

Lili said...

Love the fabric!! This is so beautiful, wonderful choice!

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely Christmas Alphabet. And Jo is right, it covers many many themes :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Bea! And it really would work for lots of different themes. It was fun to stitch up :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Marie Christine!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Lili!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Brigitte! I knew I wanted to stitch it as soon as I saw it and with all the little cute motifs on it I knew it would be easy to stick in any month :)

Stitching Noni said...

I love your choice for this month! Fits in beautifully! :o)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Noni!