Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 30 June 2016

Noni's Free Choices!

It's July already.... where is the year going?

Seeing as how this month's theme is a free choice theme... and seeing as how I had a flurry of Christmas starts and finishes in the last couple of days in June, I decided to do a post today instead of waiting for the end of the month... and forgetting!

Here are my July free choice Christmas Ornies....  most of them are free gifts from magazines so very appropriate for free choice month! :o)

Tartan Stocking Decoration
Free gift - UK Cross Stitcher magazine December 1995 issue

Punched Needlepoint Christmas Card
Free gift - UK Needlecraft magazine December 1992

Noel Decoration
Free gift - UK Cross Stitcher magazine Christmas 1996

"Joyful Santa" - Homespun Elegance
Just Cross Stitch - Christmas 2015 issue
"Joyful Santa" - Designer: Homespun Elegance
Stitched on Sugar Cane Crunch (Stitches & Spice) 28ct linen using the called for DMC threads.  I am hoping to finish this one off as flat fold in the next few days.

So that's me done for July's post.... if you're lucky I might be back again by the end of the month with another finish :o)

Til then, happy stitching!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on your smalls. The UK magazines always have great cover gifts.

Bea said...

Lovely choices and a nice variety. You are definitely ahead of the game this month.

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Wow, a large and varied menu in advance!

Khristine Doiron said...

Look at you go! Great job! I love Santa at the end, he is my kind of Santa :)

Loretta said...

Great stitching!

Cathy said...

Wow, those are old, but great choices and variety!

Kaisievic said...

Hey Noni, impressive! Love your July stitching. My favourite, the Homespun Elegance design, I think. Hmmm - giving me ideas!

Brigitte said...

Such a lot of different designs for the free choice month. Great July stitching!

barbara woods said...

Love your ornies

Anonymous said...

awesome job,well done ....