Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Noni's Christmas Bauble

As soon as this month's choice came up on the stitching plan I knew exactly what I wanted to stitch...

I found this design in the Cross Stitch Crazy magazine last year but wasn't sure what to stitch them on (perforated paper, plastic canvas or fabric) - I ended up choosing plastic canvas and once I have stitched a couple more of them I will cut them out and make them into felt backed ornies.


The Christmas Bauble is designed by Jody Rice from Satsuma Street.  Love the colours!  The pink/purple colour is just so lovely...  This was a very quick stitch - took me one day in total (afternoon/evening) when I was home sick last week.

Now I just need to get cracking on my choice for May.... those that follow my blog can probably guess what it will be.... but then again I may change my mind - either way I have so been waiting for the reindeer choice to come up!! :o)

 
Til next month, happy stitching
hugs xx

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a gorgeous ornie. I love Satsuma Street's colours.

Kaisievic said...

Great theme choice, Noni - love the colours.

Bea said...

Wonderful choice. I love the colours as well.

Khristine Doiron said...

Very nice! Love the colors :)

Brigitte said...

This bauble looks really great.

Lili said...

So very pretty!!

Loretta said...

Great!!!!