Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Didn't Quite Make It


I had hoped to catch up with my 2015 Ornaments after I moved, but it's obvious I'm not going to make it.

Here's where I am with November's snowman


and December's Free Choice is nowhere in sight. I will be doing some stitching tonight and tomorrow so there is a remote possibility of a finish, but I'm doubtful. However, I will post, however much or little I get stitched.

Looking forward to starting fresh for the 2016 ornament choices.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Don't worry. You have a great start on next year

Daniela Bencúrová said...

For start goood 😍😘

Khristine Doiron said...

He is cute! Can't wait to see the rest of him whenever that may be :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start!

Brigitte said...

That's a nice start.