Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Metallic Christmas Tree ornament!

Hello Xmas SALers!

I finally managed to finish my September ornament in the nick of time!


I used a chart designed by Maria Diaz from a freebie leaflet from The World of Cross Stitching issue 183. Despite my initial troubles finding a suitable chart for September, I am very pleased with the way this ornament turned out in the end:)


The leaflet actually has a design of an angel too...maybe I'll stitch that one for October...??

Annie

6 comments:

cheryl said...

Love your tree! You did a nice finishing job on it, too.

Brigitte said...

Great that you finished it on time, and the finishing you chose is just perfect for it.

Rita said...

Great choice!

Justine said...

That's a lovely tree - I would definitely stitch the angel if it's a similar design as they would make a nice pair!

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on a lovely tree! I like your extra detail :o)
Hugs xx

Bea said...

That's a great tree!